Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Clear Skin???

So looking back in some of my pictures in 2012, I actually had some type improvement in my skin. I had really good skin. Like it wasn't flawless but you have to understand me having acne and pimples everyday since I was 9 and only have 2 baby pimples is a miracle! I just wanted to show my awesome improvvements of last year. Today my skin is alright I just it becomes this "flawless" again soon (DRINK WATER) ....fine :P














Derp face! hahaha but yaaah I want my skin to get this clear again!!!! but mostly i just need to rid of my dark spots so I'm hoping Clarant B3 works! I'm on my second week and haven't really yet but it says in the 4th week I really in the 4th week i see some awesome improvements til so long chicaaas and chicos ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment