Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Skincare Products!

I'm so happy I finally woke up today with no horrible blemishes and felt wonderful to see my face at least half decent!!! x) I still do have dark spots on my face, but Nadinola seems to be working pretty fuckin good!   And it's only been the second day o.o imagine a whole month of using that shit! Baaaaaam! Gorgeous, radiant, glowingly, clear skin! :D anyways I wanted show you the products on my face to show you chicas what I use to keep my skin looking better each day!


I love this face scrub! It doesn't irritate my skin and make it all red at all. My skin feels so smooth and so moisturized. The little sandy grains are not itchy or big, they are the perfect size. This is a wonderful product! 4.99 Ralphs <3


I love the smell of this product. It makes my face feel fresh and its a great morning starter! It takes away all the dirt and oil defiantly, it can be a bit drying, but that's why its always good to use a really good skin moisturizer/lotion.
$3-$5 Ralphs


I heard so many good review about Cetaphil products and I was so happy to get this product. I got this alooooong time ago and I still use it everyday! It keep my skin soooo moist all day long. I reccomended this product to anyone. Cetaphil can be a bit pricey but it's so worth! 
$7-$13 Ralphs ,Walgreens,Drugstore.


This is another product that I heard that is effin fabulous for your skin! Especially acne prone people like myself. Use this bad boy everyday/everynight and you will see your least and least pimples everyday. Not only that this bar of soap is not drying at all. It keeps your skin so moist and soft that you really don't need any lotion afterwards! I recommended this product to everybody. It's wonderful! super love <3333
$2-$4 Target.

   
As you probably already know I have dark spots and I use these products to fade them away. I used Pond's Clarant B3 for like 2 weeks and I didn't see that much improvement, it actually got my skin to breakout a bit more to be honest :/ but I haven't but It did say I have to use this product for 4 weeks to see a major difference but yah it was $12.99 at Ralphs a bit pricey! but I rather reccomended Nadinola!!! I only used this for 2 days I see a difference already! and be careful don't use it all over your face just use in your problem areas! ;3 It was $7.99 at a local beauty supply store. 



As you can see I just use the Nadinola on my problem areas. ( forgot some areas) lol I dont want my whole face color to change just wanted my scars to fade. but anyways I will keep you guys updated! 
LOVE YOU GUYS! :-* <3 


2 comments:

  1. I love it! I do the same thing...just put it on the problem spots. Crazy question...do you have mascara on or are those your natural eyelashes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete