Saturday, January 19, 2013

I hope this shit works!

Heeeeeeey! So I just bought a new skin product called Nadinola! I heard so many wonderful reviews about it so I really hope its works. This product supposedly fades away dark acne spots, or any type of unwanted spots like age spots or freckles. The one that I bought Formula is very strong so I have to be careful and ony use it on the spots that need the treatment cuz If I put it on my face like it is lotion than my face will be lighter and brighter than the sun!!! xD And I don't want that to happen I just want it to fade away this the dark spots on my face. :)





I will defiantly keep you guys updated to see if this work miracles for me. To show you the beginning of journey I will have to show you how bad my acne scars are like. I'm so tired of feeling ugly about myself. I want clear and beautiful skin and I really hope this works for me. but anyways here are some of my pics. :/



As you can see I have horrible dark spots left from acne. Please and I meann PLEEEASSSSE NEVER POP YOUR PIMPLES! unless you want to worry about the aftermath for years! I know its hard not to pop your pimple but you must not. Here a picture that I edited a bit so you can see it more in a warmer light.
The only good thing about this is that It's red dark spots so they wont take forever to fade but the darkest ones like super black brown takes years to fade! But if I use this product everyday and keep my fuckin hands to myself. then maybe JUST MAYBE! I will have clear skin by the end of this year! :D <33333
What helps to is to drink water and eat healthier! <3 :D

Anywaaaaays I just want to show you my new recipe book that I'm loving in this moment. It's the Food Network Mag '1,000 Easy Recipes' book :D So many amazing and mouthwatering recipes! yum yum yum!!! :D and I miss baking and cooking and all that jazz so I cant wait to try out these awesome recipes! <333


Bye chicaaaas! I'll keep updated <3 peace. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment