Friday, January 25, 2013

Hilo! :P

I just wanted to show you random pics of my life. You already know I love taking pictures of myself and random shit lol. xD soooo here is goes. (Oh yeah another thing is that Nadinola is working for me so much! My skin is so clear and smooth and nice. :P)











This really sweet lady that lives in my apartment neighborhood is a baker and she randomly just gave me and my sister these delicious sweets! <3 :D I love nice people like her! These sweets are sooooo delicious! especially the Red Velvet Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Cookies! Omg!!!! O.O <3333 Heavenly. I'm not a big fan of rolls like Cinnamon Roll s and King's Cake! But omg she mad me think twice about my dislike of them. lol xD Thanks sweet lady :) I'm sooo going to go to her bake sells and buy a dozen of those red velvet cupcakes! Yuuuuuummmmm!!!



While grubbing on those delicious sweets, I was watching one of  my favorite youtube gamers Pewdiepie!  He is an adorable Swedish man that plays horror games!!!! XD he is soooo fuckin hilarious! And I watch his  videos almost everyday!





I have to say thanks to my sister for letting me wear her Doctor Who shirt!! <3 I love this shirt its sooo cute! That night I got so fucked up!!! I went to my friend Sandra house and had a fuckin blast!  I'm such a lightweight!! I barely remember anything from that night I just remember it was hilarious! My friends took alot of videos and pictures! LOOOORD! I saw them and I was laughing and embarrass! xD But heeey it was gooooood night ;)









I had the munchies after that fiasco!!! LOL so yeah I just enjoyed my snacks!! I loooove Jamaicaaaaa<3!!!




That night I went to hang out with my friends to eat Subway and talk about the party we had on that Sunday! were laughing and watching the videos! We also went to Sally's and omg I finally found an awesome hair products that is natural and smells like Pina Colada! It's the Shea Moisture Curls Enchaning Smoothie. I heard so many reviews about this product! AND OMG I LOVE IT! I will you guys a review about that next post until then bye my lovesssss :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment