Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lovin My Natural Hair! :D

I've been wearing yarn twists/braids for a whole month and I must say Yes even thou I do love my unique twists, I'm missing my afro!!! I love my afro. So a few days ago I took them out and omg My hair grew aloooot! :D My hair is freakin awesome! :) I was going to put back my twists this weekend but Naaaaw I'm going to give my natural hair some Tender, Love, and Care! :D

I miss my hair ombre! It happened on accident! I bleached my hair in March  2012 and over time my roots came back and it made it ombre! Super awesome. (this was before my twist)








In high school, I used to dye my hair every color of the rainbow! Lol sooo I wanted to dye my hair pink for my 21st bday (Nov 21) and sooo I did. 




Then a few weeks later I got bored I wanted to do a protective style for my natural hair for the in winter and I found out about yarn twist! I fell in love, did them wit my two favorite colors and rock them for a whole month (DEC) :) I got sooo many compliments and I just loved them. but I still got memories lol.










I took them out a few days ago, and I have my lovely wonderful big afro! :3 <3333









Loving my Natural Hair! :-******* <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment