Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sigh...

This reminds me of V....


Victor.... He was my boyfriend like awhile...lol a month. But before you judge..He was a really good friend of mine for along time. He was always there for me when I needed him and I was always there for him. We used to go to Santa Monica in the middle of the night and chill at the Pier, swing on swings and just talk about everything and anything. He made me feel worthly and so alive. Every moment with him I do cherish. He aint perfect but I do care and I always will. I loved how he cuddle me and caress every inch of body. wanted to give me massages and rub my feet. Every time after we have sex he always wants to put my clothes back on for me. He is was a gentleman, he was quite off. but I care for him. He was sad deep down, always busy and very mysterious. Even thou we didn't last long in our relationship. I cherish every moment with him. and I just hope he is happy. I wish he could have loved me as much as I wanted to love him but no....It's like a no love allowed type of relationship. Just using to each other..I call it cuddle buddy. To have someone to be there for you emotionally, physically and mentally. But he loved another and he went back to her. And now I am alone once again. He isn't perfect bu he was awesome young fellow. I hope we can see each other again. :/ This gif reminds me of him cuz he took me to this really awesome ramen noodle and first our first night out date together with my sister. It was fun and those noodles were bomb. lol. I doubt he will ever read this.....but if he ever looks up Victor Cayo on google then he will see this and I would like to tell you that Victor, I do love you and miss you. but I respect your new relationship. and I wish you nothing but happiness wit her. Love you. 

P.S Best Sex Ever. Looord hahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment