Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Happy Happy New Year! :D

Holy Moly! I haven't wrote anything in my blog for sooo long! :/ Sorry about that I completely forgot I had one to be honest. Anyways Happy New Year!!!! I still can't believe its 2013!!! Time is going so fast! Yes I'm still loving my Jimi Hendrix I got a poster on my bedroom that is exactly as the first post I ever had. See >.<







So cuz it's a New Year I wanted to do something new so I'm going to try to blog at least three times a week and keep you updated about my life :) What better way to start off the year with goals and resoultions! So here are my resoultions!

2013 Goals! :
  • To be more healthy and workout more.
  • To be happy and more optimistic
  • Get a better job 
  • Go back to school and figure out what I want to do for a career
  • Make more friends
  • Be more outgoing and stop being shy
  • Dress the way I want to dress.
  • Confidence!!!
  • Finally get my scorpion tattoo
  • Become more lady-like but still be myself
  • Get my tone body by summer and let its stay that way.
  • Get my septum pierced
  • Love myself more
  • Clear my skin (drink more water)
  • For my family to be more closer and love each other better.
  • To have a best friend that will always be there and never leave me.
  • To chant more and be more active in my practice of Buddhism
  • Become one wit myself
  • Do things that make me happy and not for others
  • I would to have a wonderful significant and start a lil family of my own.
  • No more negative thoughts
  • Be more creative.
  • Never ever give up! Keep on going! :) 
So That is a few of my goals I want am going to accomplish this year!!! 2013 is my year! I know it's cliche to say New Year, New Me! but oh well. I'm serious and I will make my goals come true with positive toughts and never giving up. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment