Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Sensi!!!

Sensi aka Daisaku Ikeda's birthday is today! Yaaaah He is 84 years old! :D I know you're like umm who is this guy? lol Well He is the third president of Soka Gakkai International Buddhism! He is a Buddhism and so am I! :) I am a fortune baby ( born into the practice). This man is truly amazing. He encourages everyone to live a happy life and to never give up. He is my Sensi! <3


Anyways Hello, Its the 2nd day of 2013 and its nice and beautiful in California. The sun is out and shining brightly. (as always) lol. Its also my second day using this product that I'm oping that will clear my dark acne spots its called Pond's Clarant B3! I saw so many good reviews about this product and truly ave hope that it will work. This products claims it even skin tone in two weeks and fades dark spots around 4 weeks. So by the end of this month I will tell you the results. 


My skin right now is not cute. I hate having acne, I've been having it since I was like 9 years old. ehhh It's a pain in the ass and it really fucks up your self-esteem. But drinking water and "trying" to eat healthy works. But not acne is not really the problem anymore. I sometimes get black heads and pimples but not like I used to. The Aftermath of acne is da bitch, I'm talking about dark spots. Looooord, they are the devil. It takes along time to fades days, months, even years!! So that's why I really really hope this product does work. I don't want to cover my scars wit makeup or other shit that will make it even worse. I just to finally feel beautiful in my skin. :) Sadly to show you the results I have to post pics so you can see the acne so here it is.
Brace yourselves: 


Seee.... ehhh I gotta change this. AND I WILL :D



No comments:

Post a Comment