Monday, January 7, 2013

What the fuck is wrong with me???

Okay, I'm quite freakin out right now. umm Okay so at night after I wake up from a dream randomly I hear a voice. But it's not like its a voice I never heard of, its someone that I know. It's fuckin creepy and they only say one word. Like my first encounter was idk I think a girl's voice and it sound like one of my friends voices and she said " Hello" or "Hey" O.O i was jn shock and i couldn't move. Another one was my friend's brother voice Bernando he said "DEAD" another voice on a different day said "DEATH" and Last Night I heard my uncle voice said "JIMMY" my sister dad's name. I am so scared that I might have schizophrenia cuz My Grandma had it and like this is genetic so it probably skipped my mom and went to me. I can't shit like this. I used to have sleep paralysis and that was one of the most scariest experiences I ever faced in my teenage years. it started when i was 16 on my birthday!omg! it's crazy now I finally grown out of it but now I might have schizophrenia....like are you serious life? like really? If its not that, then what the hell is it? I told my mom and she said I need to chant if this is not what I think this is cuz its all bad. huuuuuh ?

 Anywaaaays! I'm currently eating this delicious ass chips called Pringles the BBQ ones! OMG! They are heavenly awesome lol. I can't wait to eat. Oh yeah...I've been eating alot lately and I haven't been getting full. I don't have my period yet. I doubt I'm pregnant but if I am... O.O fuuuuuu. my life. wah :( This entry of the blog is depressing I'm sorry. Lets change that right quick lol.































Okay I'm happy again! :D

;3 
Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment