Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Velvet Ice Cream!!! OMG!


Lately I've been obsessed with Red Velvet Ice Cream!!! <3 It's sooooo fuckin delicious! :D OMG Now I'm craving it! But not only that but Like I've been craving Ice Cream for soo long now I eat Ice Cream like everyday now! So you let me show you a few Ice Creams that I'm loving in the moment!! <3333333

1. Red Velvet Ice Cream! It taste like a rich heaven of diamonds and sexy hot boys playing soccer in your mouth......okay that sounds weiiird but That's how I can describe it! It's a wonderful treat and it makes me happy and satisfied. ;3


2. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Ben&Jerry!!!! Looooooord <3333 I'm in love please try this it taste EXACTLY like Strawberry Cheesecake...I dont even like Strawberry Cheesecake like that but thank to my mom's mistake ( she bought the wrong ice cream). I am in Heaven mode! I give this 5 titty sprinkles! 


3. Java Chocolate Chip Starbucks Ice Cream! Love it.



4. Strawberry Ice Cream from Haagen Dazs! <3333 Out of all these ice creams this one, this regular ass strawbeey ice cream is my favorite! <3 It's amazing. I love the Strawberry chunks and the creamy situation in my mouth ;3 lol. it's fuckin amazing! In love with this one. I will marry this shit okay! ;D




 Ice cream is my new Sex, I haven't gotten laid for like month and 6 days now and I'm going crazy with this ice cream stuff and like seriously so it just all horniess.........
yah, But why can't I just get both. sigh* I'm going to eat some Ice cream but I'm craving pizza.....lol xD looooord. and I actually lost weigth...doesnt make any sense lol okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment