Sunday, January 6, 2013

Septum???

Good evening mates :3 hehehe I worked (FINALLY) today 8am-3:30pm. OMG it felt like I was at work forever! but gotta be keep on hustlin lol. Anyways I realize at work and just in general I'm so shy...I hate it I hate that I'm so shy! I wish I was more outgoing and sigh* (I'm NOT going to beat myself up about this) This is just one of my goals I need to accomplish this year, to express myself and love myself eventually I will be open and be outgoing. Anyways I really want my septum piercing  :D I've been wanting to this for years! Sooo I'm going to get it soon....when I have money. enough money and stuff. Oh yeah  other thing...I'm thinking about going BACK TO SCHOOL. I haven't done anything "career wise" at all in my life yet cuz Even thou wanting to be an Ultrasound Technician ..I still don't know if I want to truly do that for the rest of my life. BUT shiiiiiit the annual income of that major makes me want to become one lol. $87,000 yearly! :O I knoooow! lol. anyways I'm thinking about going back to school cuz I just need to do something else with my life and I can always start with doing general studies....English, Math (bleh) History, Science, all that yo gabba gabba shit lol x) If I am serious I neeeeeeed to register soooon!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm quite excited even thou I haven't done anything yet but to know my mind and myself is ready..you know...to grow the fuck up lol.

Sorry the post is quite short but I promise alooong one tomorrow! Peace :D

No comments:

Post a Comment