Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting out of the house!

Yaaaaaah I'm so excited today! I'm finally going somewhere today! lol That's sad huh? lol But yah I'm going hang out with my beautiful main chicaa Sandra (the below is her) today were going to go shopping today at Goodwill! I got her addicted to thrifting! It's so much fun and it sooo many cute things to buy for super cheap prices. Another thing I love about thirft is that everything in that place was already has a story! I love secondhand stuff, idk why I just do! :P especially the 1950's secondhands!!!! Loooord I woould be in heaven just seeing anything Pin-upish at Goodwill! I'll show you everything I got manana!



So anyways I dyed my hair black yesterday! I love it! My afro is finally not weirdly mixed the dookie looking colors! Lol Like seriously my hair was green, brown, and black after I took out my twists. It was like that because Before I did my twist I dyed my hair with "semi-permanent" hair dye from Adore. And cuz it was "semi" it will change your hair color to dark brown to green and I couldnt stand it anymore so I dyed my hair permanently Black. Once you go black you never go back. ;3 ahaha








I love how shiny my hair and I thank my handy dandy natural hair lotion! So many great natural oils in this product! I recommended everybody to get it. It was only $3.99.


Loving my nails today its gonna match my dress that I'm wearing today oh yaaaah. Isn't it a beatufil color. It's like an emerald stone. :P




And omg my salad yesterday was bomb! ;p


Sorry I'm quite rushing and everything is random! xD but I gotta get ready to shop with my chica byyyye! ;3


No comments:

Post a Comment