Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thirft Haul!!!

Yeaaaaah! So yesterday was super fun! Like I told you guys yesterday I was hanging out with my chicaaa Sandra. We went to Goodwill and saw so many cute stuff! But I must admit that The Santa Monica Goodwill is not all that good. :/ I mean it's quite small and doesn't have that many things to choose from but i did find some cute clothes that are super cute and cheap. ( La Tijera's Goodwill is waaaaaaay better!) This is the things I got.









Sandra couldn't find anything she wanted at Goodwill. So we went to Victoria Secret but she didn't find anything she fancied there. Soooooo We went to CHIPOTLE!!! Yuuummmmmy! I was so happy I've been craving Chipotle for soo long haaha but the I wasn't even full off of that big burrito! lol craaazy right!? Anyways Sandy wanted to take pictures next the Oceanview so we did and here all the pics :P























FIN. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment