Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Love the Look!

So I was on youtube as always in the beauty channels looking at videos and stuff! And then I found a gorgeous look that I had to try to copy from the Miss Lovely Shirley B. Eninag! <3 It's Berry Eyes and Vampy Lips! Its beautiful on her. Her face is completely flawless and she look so pretty without makeup at all. (Lucky) but yeaaah this look on her is phenomenal! She used all Mac Products but I didn't have any so I had to substitute with BH Cosemtics 120 color palette! and it came out beautiful! :D <333333 Here is the look! Warning: My skin is ..ehhh I hatehaving acne! I don't have flawless skin but It's in construction, its getting better so yah :)







I used Revlon's Lipstick in Va Va Violet! <3 

I tried to make it look like perfection hahaha failed abit but it's all good here is the video! Bye <3


No comments:

Post a Comment